1. What personally identifiable information is being collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it is shared
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
We (Blueair, Inc.) are the sole owner of the information collected on this website unless otherwise noted. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, online forms, warranty registration or other direct contact from you.
We use your information to respond to you for a variety of purposes, which include:
• Responding to your requests and inquiries
• Communicating with you about products, events and promotions including newsletters and other marketing communications
• Managing our customer information databases
• Administering contests, sweepstakes and surveys
• Evaluating and improving our business (including managing our communications; performing market research, data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities)
• Preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, security issues, claims and other liabilities
We will NOT share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than what is required to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. Blueair may transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which Blueair maintains offices.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You may also view, change, correct, delete, or express concerns about any data that we have regarding you. If you wish opt out of all future communication with Blueair, please contact our customer service department via telephone at 1 (888) 258-3247 or email at email@example.com.
In handling your personal information, Blueair will take appropriate security measures. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is always protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
We use secure encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need your information to perform a specific job (i.e. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. In addition, the computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. We do not, however, share your personal information with third parties subject to the above statute.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Blueair, Inc. pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact our customer service department via phone at 1 (888) 258-3247 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.